AU$150000 - AU$180000 per annum + discretionary annual bonus
Progress your career by working for an established international builder on what will undoubtedly become Melbourne's most iconic buildings!
- Iconic tier 1 projects
- Unrivaled pipelines of future work
- Paying salaries up to $180k +
About the company:
Highly regarded national tier 1 builder looking for a Site Supervisor to work on a multi tower project in CBD.
Work on an exciting, multi-million dollar residential, hotel, retail and commercial office project in a prestigious location for a tier 1 builder
Be a part of what will undoubtedly become one of Melbourne's iconic multi use development projects
- Car parks
- Across five towers
We are currently recruiting for a Tier 1 Site Supervisor to work as part of a large site team delivering a large multi-tower project. You will form an important part of the site management team and you will be responsible for your own section of the large development.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the Senior Site and Project Managers
- Reading and interpreting plans
- Managing the highest caliber sub-contractors to ensure the timely delivery of high quality construction work
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time and on budget
Skills and experience required:
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary/trade qualified
- 5+ years' experience working as a Site Supervisor or Site Manager
- Have worked on projects in excess of $50 million dollars
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisation and time management skills
- You will have the ability to think on your feet and provide solutions to problems faced on site
Securing this position will see you rewarded with an industry leading salary package designed to attract the best and the chance to work on challenging and exciting projects, with a strong pipeline of future projects:
- Market leading salary
- A company that take pride in developing their core team and identify people that want to be part of their future successes
- Excellent pipeline of work with 20 live projects
- Annual bonuses and bi-annual salary reviews
For a confidential and informative catch up please feel free to call me, Josh Taylor on 0382 562 244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
03 8256 2244
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.