Infrastructure & Mining
Mine Production Engineer wanted for a FIFO on an 8:6 roster. UG hardrock mining project in regional NSW. Apply now for more information.
- Career development & progression opportunity with a principle mining company
- FIFO from Sydney on an 8:6 roster
- Work in a team of experienced mining professionals with many years of experience
A well respected principle mining company offering unparalleled opportunities for career progression and professional development within the underground hardrock mining industry. With a broad portfolio of assets throughout Australia they are a business that's positioned for growth and expansion.
The Mine Site
This underground hardrock mine runs on an 8:6 rosters and offers FIFO from Sydney direct to the local airport to the site. You will also enjoy flying in company time on day 1 and on day 8.
Reporting to the Senior Engineer/ Engineering Manager your role as a production engineer will include but not limited to;-
- Development of ring guidelines & procedures to ensure optimum production
- With the use of mining software prepare plans that include tunnels and shafts for UG operations
- To optimise future blasts, review stope blasts and record production statistics
- Liaise with engineering & geology teams on the design, selection and provision of machines, facilities and systems for mining, as well as infrastructure such as drives, water and power supplies
- Weekly underground site visits to ensure that stope are being drilled and charged according to plan
Your Experience & Value
- Tertiary qualifications in Mine Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years recent underground hardrock mining experience
- Experienced with underground mining software - such as Surpac, Vulcan
What's on Offer
- Permanent role with a major mining company
- FIFO on an 8:6 roster
- Accommodation and transfers
- Career development & progressions
- Long term job security
- Attractive package + accommodation + FIFO
Applications are being reviewed and processed to interview. Apply now for more information
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.