AU$120000 - AU$180000 per annum + discretionary annual bonus
Finishes Foreman required for large Commercial Office project in the CBD. Work for a Tier 1 builder on this project with a high-end finish!
- Iconic Tier 1 Project
- High End Finish required
- Paying salaries up to $170k +
About the company:
With a strong focus on its people, this organisation has worked hard to create an inspiring environment to work in and offers unrivalled career progression
Work on an exciting, $200m Commercial Office project in the CBD for a tier one builder
Be a part of what will undoubtedly become one of Melbourne's iconic high rise Commercial Office buildings with an extremely high-end finish
We are currently recruiting for a Tier 1 Foreman focused on Finishes in Melbourne's CBD. You will be part of a large construction team working for Melbourne's most reputable builders
Your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with the Site and Project Managers
- Reading and interpreting plans
- Managing the highest caliber sub-contractors to ensure the timely delivery of high quality construction work
- Ensuring that the project is delivered on time and on budget
Skills and experience required:
To be successful in the role you will possess the following skills and experience:
- Tertiary/trade qualified
- Experience working on commercial projects
- Experience in high end finishes
- Have worked on projects in excess of $50 million dollars
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisation and time management skills
- You will have the ability to think on your feet and provide solutions to problems faced on site
Securing this position will see you rewarded with an industry leading salary package designed to attract the best and the chance to work on challenging and excitingprojects, with a strong pipeline of future projects:
- Up to $180k salary package
- Paid RDO's and rotating Saturdays
- Place high importance on work/life balance
- Really great staff tenure
For a confidential and informative catch up please feel free to call me, Josh Taylor on 0382 562 244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
03 8256 2244
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.