Infrastructure & Mining
AU$160000 - AU$200000 per annum
Senior Production Engineer for an 8:6 roster FIFO. UG hardrock mining project in NSW. Accommodation provided. Apply now for more information.
- Job a reputable mining company with 5+ years remaining on their current orebody
- Join a team of experience mining engineer and geologists
- Long term job security working at a mine that will challeng your skills everyday
A well respected principle mining company offering unparalleled opportunities for career progression and professional development within the underground hardrock mining industry. With a broad portfolio of assets throughout Australia they are a business that's positioned for growth and expansion.
The Mine Site
This underground hardrock mine runs on an 8:6 rosters and offers FIFO from Sydney direct to the local airport to the site. You will also enjoy flying in company time on day 1 and on day 8.
Reporting to the technical services manager your role as a senior production engineer will include but not limited to;-
- Mentoring and leadership or junior engineers
- Reviewing and signing off on designs
- Strategic and long term planning of the production department
- Implementing and execution of the production mining plan
- Interfacing with internal and external stakeholder
Your Experience & Value
- Tertiary qualifications in Mine Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years underground hardrock mining experience
- Experienced with underground mining software - such as Surpac, Vulcan
What's on Offer
- Permanent role with a major mining company
- FIFO on an 8:6 roster
- Accommodation and transfers
- Career development & progressions
- Long term job security
Applications are being reviewed and processed to interview. Apply now for more information
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.