Infrastructure & Mining
AU$130000 - AU$160000 per annum
Resource Geologist wanted in Cobar for an UG hardrock principle. 5:2 roster (RDO each month). Relocation packages on offer plus housing subsidies.
- Secure a long-term role with a reputable miner & more your career forward
- Technically challenging mine that will develop your skills mapping new orebodies
- Attractive salary package with accommodation & subsidised rent
A reputable and established mining principle with a portfolio of projects and operations in multiple states across Australia. They are a company committed to offering development and progression opportunities to all employees.
Relocating To Cobar
Located in the central west of NSW Cobar is a mining town with a close-knit community and a population of close to 5,000 people. Cobar offers a wide range of attractions and activities when makes it a popular tourist destination.
This underground hardrock site is located close to the town of Cobar and has been developed through pillar mining with stope orebody extraction. The site has many years left to mine plus reserves that are yet to explored.
Reporting to the Geology Manager you enjoy working in a team of experienced Geo's and Engineers and be responsible for, but not limited to; -
- Resource modelling
- Preparation and execution of detailed reports
- Prepare and complete all reporting requirements with agreed timelines
- Budgeting of mine extensions & resource infill drilling
- Comply with industry best practice that ensure all models meet the requirements of JORC standard
- Maintain a strong involvement with the QA/QC function
- High standard of geological documentation is maintained
- Geology or earth Science Qualifications
- Experienced with Variography & Ordinary Kriging (advantageous)
- Minimum of 3+ years' experience in UG hardrock mining
- Full work rights in Australia
An opportunity to join an advanced and experienced principle mining company that will offer;-
- Healthy salary packages
- Attractive accommodation subsidies
- Free access to the local GYM and swimming pool
- Discounted health insurance
- Transport to and form the mine site
- Relocation to Cobar
Applications are being taken now and being reviewed for interview. Don't miss out on this great opportunity to further develop your career in UG mining.
Contact Josh Little-Jones on 02 8116 2200 or 0420462066 for more information and apply now.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.