Design & Architecture
AU$90000 - AU$130000 per annum + Super
A well established design and construct fit out company are looking to add a Senior Interior Designer/Team Leader with ArchiCAD experience.
- $90-130k + super
- Manage a team of confident interior designers on multiple fit out projects
- Work on a great range of projects from concept through construction
About The Company
A well established design and construct company based in the North Sydney area. They truly are specialised in what they do and focus commercial office fit outs, hospitality and healthcare. Projects could range from $100k-$2.5million however they are looking to increase this. The Senior Interior Designer/Design Manager will be able to not only add design expertise but business acumen, which will help take the company to the next level. There are about 20 staff in the business made up of interior designers, project managers, site managers, estimators, sales people and a business development manager.
About the Role:
- Working on projects from concept to completion
- Client facing where you will sit with clients and develop a design concept
- Managing a team of designers - currently 2 could increase further
- Be able to work at a quick pace
- Ability to manage multiple projects at various stages
- Responsible for supporting and mentoring their ongoing development
What You Need:
- Willing to be hands on as well as manage
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in interiors
- Experience managing a small team of designers
- ArchiCAD experience is essential
- Commercial project experience in office fit outs, hospitality and healthcare (not essential but would be beneficial)
- Experience working for a design and construct business will be highly beneficial
- Tertiary qualification in interior design or architecture
As well as the above you have the drive to continue to grow through design research/intelligence and stay current on industry trends.
- Salary around $90-130k + super
- A beautiful new office with harbour views and a bar
- A great team of friendly staff
- A strong pipeline of work for 2019 and beyond
- Opportunity to grow a team around you
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.