AU$100000 - AU$120000 per annum + super
Work for a builder who has won awards for their benefits, strong network of sub-contractors & trades, fun & enthusiastic Project Manager.
- National builder who have won awards for their employee benefits
- Huge attractive office based in North Sydney with a fully stocked kitchen
- Work on projects from $200k- $10m
About the company
This national reputable fitout specialist has a wealth of experience within the commercial industry and have been delivering exceptional projects for nearly 30 years. They have over 200 employees nationally in 7 offices. This is one of the most prestigious companies within the industry and they have an impressive list of benefits that include health and wellbeing, educational support and opportunity to invest in an employee profit share scheme.
This is an exciting position to join a national builder who will really stand out on your resume. Even though they are a large Tier 1 company they have impressed their employees by still feeling like a supportive family and you will truly feel relaxed in their environment. They are based in North Sydney and you will be working closely with a Project Manager who has been with the company about 6 years. She is extremely approachable and is always willing to take time to help and encourage you.
Your main responsibilities;
- Involvement in the full life-cycle of multiple projects $200K - $10M
- Cost analysis, reporting and forecasting
- Manage sub-contracts & supply agreements
- Liaise with sub-contractors
- Ordering materials and equipment
- Assess and process progress claims
- Support the project manager
- BSc Construction Management or equivalent
- Experience with Jobpac / Procore/Buildsoft / Bluebeam / Cheops
- 1+ years as a Contract Administrator from qualification
- Strong network of trades and sub-contractors
- Passionate about learning & development
You will be part of an iconic company which will stand out on your portfolio and will have access to some of the best benefits in the industry. Some of them include;
- On-site barista
- Childcare allowance
- Work conferences in the Hunter Valley
- Exciting activities organised once a month
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.