AU$55000 - AU$65000 per annum + super
Tier 1 home builder, 2 positions open due to internal promotions. Work on 1- 4 estimates per week. Thorough training. Cert IV and Carpenters favoured
- Carpenters who hold Cert IV in Building & Construction
- Career security, grow to senior estimator or site supervisor
- Big company, strong training, fun culture and staff very well supported
A tier one family builder with a diverse team. Priding themselves on hiring ambitious staff early in their career and promoting them through the business. Supportive and caring work environment, here is a place for someone passionate about a career in residential homes, to stay long term.
With a fantastic, experienced senior leadership team, the product sells itself and customers are excited and well looked after.
Is for a Junior Estimator. There are 2 roles, one in Sales Estimating, and one in Production Estimating. You will report to the Estimating Manager and Team leader, they are both very kind, down to earth and supportive managers. Leaves you to work autonomously once you are skilled in the role, however very strong training to support you while you are new to the role. The team also gets along really well, very welcoming and helpful.
The new role will involve:
- Completing all building estimating requirements
- Reading and understanding plans
- Working from a computer estimating program (excel based)
- Helping to create Bills of Quantities
- Receiving guidance on how to resolve ordering oversights and making amendments as required
- Learning company products and services
- Excellent customer service skills, communicate well with internal departments, site staff and suppliers.
Work in a team of around 10 estimators. You will work alongside the construction team, customer service, colour studio department, and the drafting departments. The company believe in career progression, hiring good people with great attitudes and ambition, who want to genuinely be a part of the company. You are rewarded with Friday Drinks, social days and also the building holds a pool and gym for your use.
Also very close to major shops, cinema and food courts.
What You Need
You will ideally have the following criteria:
- Some previous experience at a new homes builder or insurance, or construction supplier
- Certificate IV in Building and Construction
- Carpentry Cert III favoured (but not essential)
- Well presented and polite
- Proactive qualities and ability to work autonomously
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Work for a top brand builder, beautiful product and outstanding market reputation
- Open plan, friendly offices with a big team to make friends
- Long standing, young managers who really are passionate about the business
- An opportunity to work in the residential industry without previous experience
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.