AU$65000 - AU$75000 per annum + Commissions
Marble is a family and we walk taller as one. We work hard together to nurture the growth of individuals and of the team.
- Take control of your skills and progress your career with our help
- The support we offer will help you be successful in Recruitment
- Social activities and regular incentives to keep you motivated
Founded in 2006, we have cemented ourselves as the leading national independent recruitment group within the construction, infrastructure and mining sectors.
Since our inception, we have experienced significant growth, increasing our national footprint to a point where we now proudly serve more than 900 businesses. This year alone, we are extremely humbled to have placed 7,704 people into meaningful employment.
We proudly do things differently, constantly evolve and are passionate to the core about exceeding the expectations of both clients and job seekers. As a team we offer one another support and guidance, along with celebrating individual and team achievements as an office.
"I love Marble because of the atmosphere, everyone gets on so well together, we are out every 4 weeks and do so many social activities, it really is a fantastic, energetic, fun company to work for. Also the training is incredible, you are well looked after and management are always there to help every step of the way." - Oliver
The Marble Life,
- Generous base salary + commissions up to 40% - OTE $150-200k+
- Sponsorship Opportunities available for overseas candidates
- Moving into brand new offices in Sydney CBD
- Flexible work arrangements, extended annual leave up to 23 days
- $500 annual budget to pursue your passions outside of work
- Annual High-Flyers trip to Queenstown
- Monthly team drinks/end of month events
- Regular incentives!
- Mobile phone
You will have,
- A hunger for development and drive to succeed in your career
- Have sales or recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment, working to set targets
- You are a sociable individual both inside and outside of work and enjoy being a part of a team
- The ability to engage and hold conversations with key stakeholders both over the phone and in person
- Good tenure at companies, where good relationships are still held
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.