One of the Australia's most respected architectural firms known for providing imaginative, practical and durable architectural solutions requires the services of an experienced Project Architect.
The company is currently working on a number of Australian educational projects (with additional community and health projects). This is the perfect opportunity for a true professional looking for a new challenge in their career.
You will be taking the lead role as the project architect responsible for the day to day running of contracts.
Leading a highly capable team you will be overseeing all phases of projects from inception to completion (design, documentation and contract administration).
As the key point of contact for client representatives, you will require excellent interpersonal skills, written expression and troubleshooting ability.
- 5+ years post-grad experience
- 3+ years Revit experience
- Familiarity with educational projects
- Ability to lead and manage a team
- A passion for excellence
- Highly driven
- Variety of leading projects in Melbourne
- Ongoing training and development
- Opportunity for career progression
- Social events