Specialist Trades & Operators
AU$100000 - AU$130000 per annum
Workshop Manager wanted for a reputable civil and earthmoving company in South Sydney. Modern and equipped workshop servicing a large fleet.
- Long term career stability with a major civil earthmoving company
- Manage a team of experienced tradesmen in a well-equipped and modern workshop
- Attractive package plus company benefits
A reputable civil earthmoving company with over 20 years' experience running bulk earthworks projects and hiring out plant on both wet hire and dry hire.
As the workshop manager you will be responsible for leading a team of tradesmen working on servicing and breakdowns on a large fleet of road trucks and earthmoving equipment.
- Managing a safe environment as a priority
- Assisting with tradesmen on the tools where needed (10%)
- Providing technical assistance & advise (10%)
- Leading a maintenance team of up to 10
Standard hours will be between 7am - 5pm Monday to Friday with Saturday's from 7.00am - 1.00pm. There will be some flexibility with the hours as you fit into the role and find operational efficiencies.
The company operates its fleet across Sydney however their main workshop facility (which is only 12 months old) is based in the south west area of Sydney. Most employees live within the Liverpool, Campbelltown, Penrith region of Sydney.
You will come from a trade background within heavy vehicle maintenance or within plant operations and have a proven background managing teams in a workshop environment.
- Excellent safety attitude and processes
- Strong leadership abilities managing trades
- High level of technical knowledge on heavy vehicles (and plant ideally)
- A good working knowledge of earthmoving equipment
- Experience working within NHBAS accreditation will be highly regarded (no essential however)
This standout opportunity will see yourself move into a key role within a large reputable organisation that operates with a large fleet of road trucks and earthmovers.
- Regular awards and incentives to keen staff moral high
- Social days throughout the year (Go Karting, BBQ's, Rally Driving days)
- Work in a fully supportive environment where you will have autonomy & responsibility
- Flexibility on hours when you fit into the role & have found your feet
Applications are being taken with interviews being locked in for the next few weeks. Apply now for more information or give Josh a call on 0281162200.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.