AU$150000 - AU$180000 per annum
Leading builder in Sydney, unrivaled reputation, a very healthy project pipeline and experienced and structured project teams
- Projects range from $200k - $15m
- Transparent senior management
- Collaborative & Inclusive Culture
A forward-thinking builder who specialises in both Fitout and refurbishment projects. With exceptional client, sub-contractor and supplier relationships they consistently deliver their projects on time, on budget and to the highest quality and safety standards.
With a close knit, family feel team they are currently looking for a Project Manager to join their experienced and professional team.
- Set programs and budgets from structure through to handover;
- Coordination of internal resources and third parties/vendors for delivery of projects;
- Ensure all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget;
- Write, review and amend contracts;
- Manage relationship with client and all stakeholders;
- Oversee Site Manager and Contracts Administrator, continuing to provide guidance where required.
- Relevant tertiary qualification, trade certificate and/or registered builder
- Proven experience working on fitout and refurbishment projects with over 5 years' experience successfully managing and delivering medium scale projects.
- Strong tenure with reputable builders.
- Quick thinker and effective problem solver with the ability and experience to make big decisions that will help to facilitate the delivery of an on time, on budget programme.
- High quality leader and motivator that can establish a productive work ethic right down to the sub-contractors.
- Excellent commercial acumen, high level programming skills and contractual knowledge.
- Technologically savvy
- A strong team culture, you'll feel at home & part of the team from day one
- A clear and defined career path with access to experienced senior professionals
- High job satisfaction & an ongoing commitment to employee wellbeing
- Monthly + yearly celebrations and staff awards
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.