AU$70000 - AU$80000.00 per annum
Join a well respected builder who have a diverse range of project types, focus on quality rather then quantity. Strong pipeline of work.
- Excellent support, great culture and growth opportunities
- A focus on delivering a quality product
- Growing business with a strong pipeline of work
A well respected home builder in Melbourne is offering long term job security where you will flourish under their support, mentoring and management. Having been in the market for over 10 years they are truly experts at what they do. Thriving on their mission to deliver a high-quality product they are now seeking a passionate individual to join their customer service team as a Construction Administrator.
Joining a small and close knit team, they are looking for an individual passionate about delivering high level customer service to look after a portfolio of clients from the Pre-Site through to On Site Administration,
Working across both Pre-Site and On-Site administration key duties would include but not limited to;
- Provide clients with regular construction updates
- Follow up on deposits and debtors
- Organise contract signings (HIA Contracts)
- Coordinate quotes & variations
- Arrange permits & approvals
- Organise handover
- Work closely with Site Managers to work through
- Assistant with maintenance queries if needed.
- General adhoc as needed.
What you need:
To be successful in the role you will need:
- 2 years of administration experience with a Residential Homebuilder
- A caring/empathetic nature when dealing with clients
- Well organised
- Able to prioritise and handle a large work load is critical
- Good knowledge of administration functions.
- A strong work ethic and the ability to multitask
To Apply for this position please click Apply Now or send your CV direct to Erin Daniele. If you have any questions please contact Erin on 0428 923 604.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 13,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Erin Daniele | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.