Infrastructure & Mining
AU$60 - AU$70 per hour + super + flights + benefits
Whether you're starting your mining career or a veteran in the industry - you'll enjoy a safe/inclusive workspace, ongoing training, fantastic leaders
- $60 - $70 per hour + Super | Full-time, Permanent Position
- Your choice of roster - Flights covered from any major east coast city
- Attractive highly regarded project | top notch facilities | Ensuited rooms +WIFI
The Company and Site:
An exclusive opportunity working with one of the most reputable Underground Mining companies in the industry as of current. With over 30 years' experience, you'll be coming on board with some of the best.
With recent and ongoing site upgrades and additions, facilities include a Basketball court and 24/7 Gym. What this company has to offer on site is second to none in terms of amenities and facilities. With Telstra phone reception and 4G Wi-Fi accessible across the working region; quality breakfast, lunch and dinner provided; and the site being a mere 5 minutes from camp, it should be no surprise that this company is a well-respected and sought-after employer in the industry.
Day to Day Responsibilities of the Role:
· Pre-Starts and going through planned services for the day
· Perform daily services, repairs and maintenance
· Attend breakdowns and diagnose faults - minor breakdowns will be repaired in the field and major breakdowns will be repaired in the workshop
· Liaise with the Leading Hand/Supervisor regarding required parts
Desirable Machinery Background:
You'll ideally come from one of these backgrounds;
· Road Transport
Qualifications and Experience required:
· Trade Qualified - Australian recognized
· 12-18 months minimum Post-Trade experience
· Experience working on hydraulics & pneumatics
· Workshop based and Field Service work, or a mix of both
· C Class Driver's License
· Police Certificate - must be dated within the last 6 months
· Industry competitve rates with ongoing reviews
· World class training and support
· Your preferred roster
· Flights covered
· Access to company benefits inc dual trade/upskilling opportunities
· Family feel from day one
This role is only available for FULL Australian work-rights candidates - applicants outside this will not be considered.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 13,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Phil English | email@example.com | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.