Competitive base salary, commissions + incentives
Kick-start incentives | Bring your personality & passion to work! | Help us help you exceed your career aspirations | Manage your own portfolio
- Work in a successful, growing business with a great future
- Work alongside experienced recruiters everyday
- A career development programme learning from the best in the business
Established in 2006, we have cemented ourselves as one of Australia's most recognisable and respected recruitment group operating within the fields of construction, engineering, architecture, and mining.
As we continue to expand, we are looking to welcome an Entry Level Recruitment Consultant into our well-established Sydney team. Your days will be spent working alongside experienced recruiters, and proactively networking to source quality candidate options to our client base within the construction sector.
- A daily focus on building and maintaining relationships with potential job seekers- we spend lots of time on the phone building rapport and looking for leads
- Performing strategic searches on our database to surface those relevant for job openings
- Screening, interviewing, and referencing job seekers
- Drafting well written adverts and candidate summaries
- Communicating/ promoting contract and full-time job opportunities to those with relevant skills
- Meeting KPI's/ targets that lead to success
What You Need
- Ideally 12 months experience within any of the following roles; recruitment, professional sales, account management, event management, retail sales or even savvy tradespeople wanting to enter the corporate world
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills and well presented
- An entrepreneurial mindset - always thinking about ways to bring employer and employee together
- Resilience and determination to build long lasting relationships
- Ability to build rapport with construction trades
- Good tenure in previous employment
- Training - comprehensive and bespoke 23 module training program to give you every chance to succeed in recruitment
- Work alongside an experienced and highly supportive team who enjoy sharing knowledge and ideas
- A rich 15-year history and relationships with Australia's most sought after construction, engineering and mining companies
- A company who cares deeply for the positive impact we can make on lives and businesses
- A business that embraces the use of technology to ensure we can spend most of our time speaking to our market
- You'll be working with a team that genuinely feels like family!
- A highly collaborative team environment where personal and professional growth happens daily
- CBD based office complete with high end fit-out (pool table, ping pong table, beer/ wine fridge, etc.)
- Exceptional earning potential
If you're interested in learning more about life at Marble, jump on the 'Join our Team' page on our website, contact Nicole Watson on 02 8116 2200 or simply apply below.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 15,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Nicole Watson | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.