AU$120000 - AU$150000 per annum + + Super + Vehicle
My client is seeking experienced Project and Senior Project Engineers to help delivery their newly awarded $120M+ MRPV Project.
- A reputable company with a 20-year history in civil construction
- Work on a newly awarded MRPV Project in Melbournes South East
- Fast tracked career progression on offer with multiple opportunities available
About the Company
- This client is one of the fastest growing tier 2 civil construction contractors, with a proud history of delivering major infrastructure projects on time and on budget.
- They have an extensive pipeline of work already secured in multiple areas of transport infrastructure. The bulk of their current work includes Level Crossing Removals and Major Road Projects for Victoria.
- They are growing at a rapid pace and are quickly becoming one of the most highly regarded and sought after civil construction companies.
About the Role
- You will have demonstrated experience in planning and managing projects, including contract management, project expenditure, estimating, and delivery. Your overall responsibilities will include:
- Identify budgetary risks and opportunities; undertake cost controlling, estimating, forecasting, sub-contract claim review, and commercial negotiation activities
- Prepare progress claims and variations, and present to the client
- Work closely with the Commercial Manager in the commercial management of the project, delivering it in accordance with the contract documentation and company standards
- Manage key planning and program status re progress, time, cost, and contractual issues
- Identify construction issues or potential delays early and implement mitigation strategies to limit consequences
- Identify and develop the scope of works, ensuring no gaps between trade packages
- Coordinate resource
- This is a great opportunity for someone looking to continue to develop their portfolio of projects with an ability to work on the project from start to finish.
- For the right person there is fast tracked career progression on offer
- Multiple avenues for successful engineers to navigate their way through the corporate ladder into senior leadership roles.
If you feel like this is the right opportunity for you, feel free to apply directly on the link below, or alternatively give me a call on 0428 377 488.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Thomas McEntee | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.