Infrastructure & Mining
AU$130000 - AU$170000 per annum + super + flights + benefits
Continue/kickstart your career with a world leader in mining. Competitive rates & ongoing development opps with an exceptional culture & safety focus.
- Enjoy an even time roster close to home with a world renowned mining contractor
- Modern facilities on site including a pool, gym and quality canteen
- Supportive leadership and culture to help you reach your goals in the industry
This world class mining company with over 30 years of industry experience has an expansive portfolio of projects and scope of work.
- Global portfolio with increased domestic requirments/renewed contracts
- World class support and training with various opportunities to dual trade and upskill
- High safety and team culture focus
- Leadership to support everyone's goals in the industry
- Competitive rates and perks with domestic + interstate travel and accommodation provided
Based in South Australia, the camp features very modern facilities with a quality canteen, pool, gym and ball sports facilities. The site also currently has;
- Modern rooms with ensuite, air conditioning and wifi
- Good quality and consistent standard of meals included
- Clean and well-maintained services
An even time roster of your choosing (week on week off or 2 on 2 off), the travel would consist of the below;
- Fly into site at 8am Wednesdays from Adelaide typically (Port Augusta optional)
- 12-hour shifts - a week of days (8/6 days / 7/7 nights) - R&R inbetween depending on roster
- Arrive back in Adelaide around 11am Wednesdays for R&R
- Interstate arrive the night prior to Adelaide with accom provided and fly the next morning to site
- Departing site at conclusion of your swing in the morning and fly out of Adelaide mid-morning/midday
Your position as a heavy diesel mechanic will see you working in the above ground workshop and assisting in the field/underground service bays with breakdowns as required, machinery consisting of a fleet of trucks, loaders, cable bolters and development drills plus more.
- Undertaking scheduled and preventative maintenance, repairs, and fitting parts
- Attending breakdowns, fault finding and diagnostic work, and providing technical support
- Working within safety guidelines, policies, and procedures
The ideal candidate will come from a heavy, civil, road transport or agricultural background - mining experience is non-essential as great opportunity to train and learn within this environment, however experienced candidates desirable.
- 1-2 years minimum post trade - heavy vehicle/diesel fitting trade qualification
- Able to adapt to various conditions & environments in the workshop/field
- Hold a valid Australian Drivers Licence + able to obtain a National Police Check within 3-6 months
- Working independently and within a team environment
The opportunity & why apply?
The position is full time and long-term with full job security, holidays and sick leave accrued after 16-20 weeks. You'll receive ongoing support and training and enjoy the following perks;
- High performing and supportive work cutlure
- Friendly supportive leadership
- Continual training, progression and development to help you reach your goals in the industry
- FIFO offered from Adelaide, Port Augusta, and interstate from major east coast cities
This is a great opportunity to secure a long-term position to start or continue your career within mining at one of South Australia's most attractive projects, apply now or call Phil on 0477 440 788 for any further questions and a detailed site pack.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 13,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Phil English | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.