AU$70000 - AU$80000 per annum + Superannuation
Be a part of the growing success of this innovative and dynamic team by working under the Department Head in a newly established business.
- Join a dynamic and innovative team of professionals within the Building Industry
- Newly established and fast growing business - become part of the success
- Work under the Department Head with more than 10+ years experience
About the Company
We are working with a newly established Builder within the Residential Construction industry who have over 100+ years experience combined in volume building. This business has rapidly gained momentum in the home building sector, and are looking to expand their team with individuals that want to contribute to the overall success and growth of the business.
Primarily focusing on architecturally designed homes and premium house and land packages, this role will allow you to expand your skill set and become an integral member of their team.
About the Role
This a great opportunity for Junior/Intermediate Drafter with approx. 12 - 18 months experience drafting for a Home Builder or Architectural firm. You will work side by side with the Department Head who holds over 10 + years experience in the industry.
Day to day duties will include:
- Using ArchiCAD 25 daily to produce architectural plans including site plans, floor plans, elevations, section details, electrical detail and slab plans
- Producing plans for DA & CDC lodgements
- Working with Customer Service, Estimating and Construction Department to create documentation and processes to increases efficiencies through the business
- Research of DCP's, LEP's and CDC regulations to understand the limits our projects have and being able to identify the best regulation to apply to a project to achieve the best possible result for customers
- Assist with the design and documentation of master plan
- Assist with variations and changes to plans
- Understanding of the NCC and Australian Standards for residential housing
What You Need
- Qualification / Diploma in Building Design or equivalent
- Minimum 12 - 18 months experience drafting within the residential construction or volume building industry
- Proficient with ArchiCAD 25
- Eagerness to learn and ability to work collaboratively with other departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication and attention to detail
- Opportunity to be mentored by the Head of Department and learn within a growing business
- Newly refurbished offices in Norwest
- On site parking available
- Strong company culture and business values
- Competitive salary package, earn up to 80K + superannuation
If you are interested in learning more about this role, feel free to reach out to me on 0447 367 966 for a confidential chat.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Lara Khan | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.