Build on your profile by working for this residential builder who construct a variety of exciting builds & developments.
- Work across an interesting portfolio of builds
- Family run, friendly and supportive work environment, parking onsite
- Healthy Pipeline of Work | Reputable Company | Job Security
One of my well established clients in the residential building market has an extremely rare opportunity for a Senior Scheduler to join their existing team on a permanent, full-time basis. You will be supported by an approachable, successful Scheduling Manager, working in a tight knit team.
Classified as one of Perth's most reputable builders, they pride themselves not only on the quality but also the variety of the portfolio of their builds. You will be working across single/double storey builds, multi unit apartments and Class 2 Developments.
They are a team that operates on honesty, integrity and a high level of work ethic within each member of the business. With low turnover and long tenure in their employees, they really are a builder who look after their employees and want every individual to be able to visualise a long and successful career.
- Minimum of 2-3 years' experience as a Scheduler within the residential building industry
- A strong focus on attention to detail and sound construction knowledge
- Experience working with single storey (double storey desirable)
- Genuine desire to develop your career and aspirations to lead a successful team
- A flexible approach to work as well as the ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Permanent, full time position
- Work with a well established builder within a supportive team environment
- New, modern office space | Parking on site | Breakout area
- A builder that has acted responsibly over the last few years to secure themselves with a healthy pipeline of work and a strong future ahead of them
To apply for the position, click "APPLY" or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please call Zade @ Marble on 0438 470 297. Only applicants who meet the requirements may be considered. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 14,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Zade Allen | email@example.com | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.