Attractive base salary + lucrative commissions
Opportunities don't get any better than this! Marble is proud to announce the opening of the Byron Bay office at the popular Habitat business hub.
- Join one of Australia's national leading energy and resources labour suppliers
- Enjoy working in a stylish office at Habitat, Byron Bay's trendiest business hub
- Fast track your career with experts in the industry, with over 16 yrs experience
It's fair to say that our journey as a business and within developing people has been an exciting one. The last 16 years has seen the business develop into one of Australia's leading national suppliers of blue and white collar professionals to the built environment & resources sector across Australia.
- 6 offices across Australia and New Zealand
- 60+ highly talented and likeminded people
- Impressive office environments
Why Marble and what makes us different
At the core of the business is a thriving & fun loving culture that brings out the best in people. We're big believers in bringing the right people on, and giving them the tools, training and support to master their own journey. What we love, and are all about;
- Good people! Highly likeable, willing to make mistakes and will give anything a go!
- We've got each other's back all the way, from senior mangament to new recruits
- Work life balance is super important - work from home Wednesday (6 hr days)
- Annual highflyers trips overseas for top billers & managers
- Regular incentives & competitions statewide and national
- Top earning potential | Attractive base salaries & commission structures
Marble - Byron Bay
Brand new office situated in the popular and trendy Habitat business hub, the office will support Marbles highly successful east coast energy and resources business.
- Join a team with an excellent reputation throughout Australia
- Established partnerships with leading principals and contractors
- Fast track your success taking over existing accounts
- Enjoy travel to sites and locations in your first quarter to establish yourself
Check out Habitat at this link - https://www.habitatbyronbay.com
The role & duties
As an account manager you'll initially enjoy working closely with senior account managers and BDM's whilst you establish your name and reputation with an existing client base. As you develop and train up, your day to day duties will include;-
- Working closely with key clients to meet their skills demand on site
- Rolling out candidate attraction strategies for your priority roles
- Regular video interviews and developing "decision ready" candidates for clients
- Generating temp starters in the CRM (Bullhorn)
- Managing a contract portfolio and their safety compliance
- Assisting BDM's with leads as they present
Career progression and where could this role take you?
People development is at the heart of the business, and we're proud to say that most of the managers in the business have come from "grass roots" and the Marble training program. Your career at Marble could take you down a number of different paths, all leading to a Director role.
Apply now for more information or call Nicole Watson on 0428 685 526 for more information.
Relocation costs are on offer for anyone looking to move to Byron or the Northern Rivers.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 15,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Nicole Watson | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.