AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + commissions OTE $100k - $200k+
Warm-hot desk opportunity! Unique opening to join a high drive team where your true potential will be harnessed with ongoing professional development
- Fast paced and varied role, where you'll be challenged to grow professionally
- Work in an energetic & passionate team that support each other daily
- Clear direction on what you need to do to reach your next promotion
The Marble Family - Who We Are
If you haven't heard of us before, Marble is one of Australia's fastest growing, privately owned recruitment agencies. We have forged an incredibly positive reputation in white collar technical markets such as Construction, Civil Infrastructure, Architecture, Engineering as well blue collar trades markets.
If you have a business-related degree or experience working in the sales or recruitment industry, then we want to hear from you! We are looking for individuals who are highly driven, ambitious and eager to work hard to achieve their goals. We are the definition of work hard, party hard, where culture and a supportive office environment means everything to us! With defined career paths and an outstanding training programme we will give you all the tools needed to be a successful Recruitment Consultant at Marble.
The Benefits of working a Marble are endless;
- A business that believes in; autonomy, ongoing personal growth, collaborative learning, creating a safe and easy-to-smile environment, and space for people to hone their inner genius.
- Highly developed tech-stack, including Bullhorn, Cube-19, Herefish, LinkedIn Recruiter and Project Tracker
- State based monthly wind up drinks/ celebrations
- Annual High Performers trip to Queenstown
- Involvement with national charity partner, Ronald McDonald House
- Level 25 views across Sydney city, complete with high end fit-out (pool table, beer/ wine fridge, etc.)
- Generous base salary + commissions
What we want from you
- A hunger for development and drive to succeed in your career
- Have sales or recruitment experience in a fast-paced environment, working to set targets
- You are a sociable individual both inside and outside of work and enjoy being a part of a team
- The ability to engage and hold conversations with key stakeholders both over the phone and in person
- Good tenure at companies, where good relationships are still held
To get a proper insight into life at Marble, visit our careers page on our website - https://www.marble.com.au/careers/
If you like what you see and want to find out more, please contact Nicole Watson 02 8116 2200 or send an email to email@example.com for a confidential chat and to find out more information.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 15,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Nicole Watson | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.