AU$80000 - AU$110000 per annum
Expand your portfolio and innovative design team with a focus on economical and sustainable housing. Attractive salary paying up to 110K + super.
- Join an innovative design team with a successful international Developer
- Attractive salary package up to 110K + superannuation
- Expand your portfolio with sustainable and econonical designs
This international Developer aims to build homes and communities that improve with time and last for generations - Globally, they are one of the world's largest and diversified property developers. With a strong focus on sustainable and economical homes and living, they are looking for a creative and accomplished Building Designer to join their NSW team in Macquarie Park.
Their designs, quality and forward-thinking approach to building has supported their reputation as the company expands and grows.
About the Role
Supporting the Design Manager, you will be responsible for delivering quality designs, drawings and documentation, in particular for our Clients celebrated and generation defining brand. This role has a very storng focus on Japanese design principals which are seen throughout all of their brands and designs across the Company.
- Provide innovative designs, drawings and documentation to different levels of detail for the brand
- Ensure all designs are carried out in line with Japanese design principals
- Control the input and output of all documentation within the team to ensure distribution and follow up with relevant internal and external parties
- Liaise with internal and external parties to coordinate the design process in conjunction with the Design Manager
- Provide drawings and documentation in line with design briefs for product development and presentation
- Identify cost effective and build-able solutions to all designs
- Ensure compliance with relevant codes, regulations and design guidelines
Skills & Experience
- Proficient in ArchiCAD, Sketchup, Photoshop, and InDesign softwares
- Strong history and experience with designing and drafting residential projects, being either single or multi dwellings within New South Wales (experience with master plans is highly favoured)
- Tertiary qualifications in Architecture or Building Design
- Excellent internal and external communication skills and the ability to build rapport
- An extensive understanding of Australian building codes and standards
- Attractive salary starting from $90,000 + Superannuation
- Flexible working arrangements and on site parking available for staff
- Join a culture of respect, innovation and excellence and learn from the best in the industry
- Expand your design portfolio with sustainable and economical homes
- Discounted Health Insurance and medical checks
If you are a seasoned and accomplished Building Designer or Architect in the Residential space looking for your next challenge and opportunity, apply now.
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 13,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Lara Khan | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.