Exciting opportunity for an experienced Revit Designer to join an award winning modular builder on the Gold Coast
This innovative, multi award winning modular home builder is looking for an experienced designer to join their team. Be a part of a company that skilfully balances traditional values and expertise with a flexible, creative and modern take on design and construction.
They are looking to recruit an experienced designer who is keen to make their mark in the residential industry by delivering quality, service, and winning living solutions for Australian families.
Reporting to the Sales Technical Support Team Leader the successful individual will be working in a supportive workplace within a dynamic team where great work is recognised and rewarded.
- Assist in creating brand new home designs
- Review documents provided by the sales team to ensure plans are clear and complete
- Resolve any anomalies and deliver completed sales documents in the correct format and in compliance with the company guidelines
- Provide pre-deposit sketches and enhancements that will assist the consultant in closing the sale
- Identify repetitive requests for upgrades/variations and know when to recommend development of standard plans to follow market trends
- Provide insight to the sales team to secure new sales by suggesting solutions to help a customer get what they want.
- Be willing to assist with training sales consultants and managers to enhance their knowledge of the drafting and designing process
What You Need
- Diploma of Building Design & Drafting (or equivalent)
- Minimum 3 years' experience in residential drafting
- Proven design ability required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate with technical and non-technical people
- Experience working with Revit and AutoCAD
What You'll Get
- Flexible working arrangements working from home and in the office each week
- Competitive salary and salary packaging options
- Career advancement opportunities with access to personalised development plans
- Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Generous housing discounts on their award-winning homes
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 13,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
Hanna Parente | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.