AU$80000 - AU$95000 per annum + super
Work for a large home builder in Sydney's South West | Attractive salary package | Great career progression opportunities
- Currently building >300 homes a year
- Up to $95k + super
- Convenient location South West Sydney
This volume builder is looking for an experienced ArchiCAD Drafter based in their head office in South-West Sydney. Our client prides themselves on delivering an affordable, quality product and is very customer focused. They currently build >300 homes per annum. Mostly project homes & some knock down rebuilds.
This is a senior role so will suit someone with extensive new homes experience. You will be reporting to the Drafting Manager and working in a supportive team on a variety of different builds. You will have a lot of liaison with the sales team.
- Siting plans (initial plans for the tender stage) including initial sketches and ground lines
- Preparing full documentation drawings for DA to council or complying development
- Amend drawings to suit client or to comply with regulations
- Working closely with pre-construction and estimating teams
- Opportunity to revise and update existing plans
Skills & experience required
- At least 5 years drafting experience with a project home builder
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Creative flair and ability to think outside of the box
- High level of competency with Microsoft Office and ArchiCAD
- Drafting Diploma advantageous
- $80 - $95k + super (dependent on experience)
- Convenient location in South-West Sydney - easily accessible via public transport
- A supportive workplace culture with a highly experienced team
If you want to grow your career with a high-volume builder with a great team, apply now.
To apply, click 'apply now'. For a confidential discussion, please call me or email McKensie Hooper on 02 8116 2200 or email@example.com
In the past 5 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed over 13,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day!
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.