AU$80000 - AU$90000 per annum + super + comms + car allowance
Conduct check measures on kitchens, redraw kitchens using ArtiCAD software, assist with production timeline, schedule trades
- Long-term, permanent role with a reputable kitchen company
- Amazing team culture
- Offices/show rooms in Castle Hill or Artarmon or Penrith
Our client is a highly reputable kitchen contractor, regarded as one of Australia's industry leaders. They offer a supportive leadership team, and foster growth and career progression.
- Offices/showrooms in Castle Hill & Artarmon & Penrith
- Completing onsite check measures
- Drawing kitchens using ArtiCAD
- Assisting with production timeline
- Scheduling trades
- Communicating with the customer throughout the entire process
Previous experience within kitchen drawing isn't required, this client is looking for a good attitude, and potentially a trade qualification in cabinet making/joinery.
- Customer service-focused
- Motivated and a keen interest in building their skills
- Strong computer skills
Applications are being taken now with the successful applicant to start asap!
For more information call Liv William at Marble - 02 8116 2200
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Liv William | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.