Competitive base salary, commissions + incentives
Incredibly energetic & collaborative team | extremely busy niche market | ongoing professional development
- Defined career paths and an outstanding training programme
- Remuneration that rewards performance
- A team that feel like family
Whilst recruitment experience is desirable, it's by no means essential. We've spent the past 15 years focussed on building recruitment and leadership careers so for those craving a challenge and an exciting career within the staffing industry, there are few better companies to join.
Working as part of a buzzing white collar construction team, you'll enjoy having ultimate control of developing client relationships, understanding the skill sets required to deliver 'nation shaping' infrastructure projects and executing a wide range of strategies to attract high end talent.
- Generous base salary and high-reward commission
- Ongoing strategy and career vision discussions
- A highly collaborative team environment where personal and professional growth happens daily
- Industry leading training and leadership development
- Work with a committed and passionate team that will treat you like family from day one
- Flexi days and additional annual leave days based on length of service
- Monthly Top Performer' awards and team celebrations
- Level 37 views across the bay and Yarra, complete with high end fit-out (pool table, ping pong table, beer/ wine fridge, etc.)
- Annual high performers trip to Queenstown
- No expense spared Xmas parties
- Laptop, iPhone, etc.
What you will need..
- A high level of intrinsic drive and resilience to succeed in a competitive industry
- An entrepreneurial spirit that will see you create and capitalise on opportunities to build key industry relationships
- An ability to quickly build rapport, communicate value and win new business
- Experience in recruitment or sales roles, working to targets and KPI's
- An inquisitive nature required to understand the nuances of a niche market that may be currently be unfamiliar to you (don't stress, we do provide thorough training on this!)
If you're interested in a truly rewarding career change or working in recruitment but unfulfilled in your current role, we'd love to hear from you. Please give me today on 02 8116 2200 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential chat and to find out more information.
To get a proper insight into life at Marble, visit our careers page on our website - https://www.marble.com.au/careers/
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 12,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Nicole Watson | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.