Design & Architecture
AU$100000 - AU$150000 per annum + Super
Civil Design Engineering role for a Civil contractor in Sydney. Design and Construct of foundation piling & shoring wall projects up to $5mil.
- Design Engineer role with Civil contractor in Sydney, NSW
- Specialising Foundation Piles & Shoring Walls: anchoring and shot-creting
- Salary up to $150K plus Super, experience dependent
Our client is an industry leading contractor company with up to 10 years of experience within the Civil construction space specialising in Excavations, Piling & Shoring, RMS and Hydraulics projects. They are becoming a big name in the Civil construction space as they have delivered on a range of projects within Sydney with values up to $15mil.
They are currently experiencing rapid growth and as a result, they are looking to expand their team with a Design Engineer who can provide Design and Construct drawings for Foundation Piling and Shoring Walls projects across NSW. This role will be integral to the company in being able to provide competitive pricings in-house.
The role will see you being part of the Earthworks Estimation Team providing competitive designs for Foundation Piling and Shoring Wall projects. This will see you providing design solutions for Shoring Piles, Capping Beams, Anchors and Shot-creting.
What you'll need
- You will have minimum of 3 years local experience as a Design Engineer on Foundation Piles/Shoring Walls
- You will have a Bachelor in Civil Engineer and/or Masters in Geotechnical Engineer, highly regarded
- Previous experience in an Estimating role will be advantageous
- Experience working for a Civil Engineering Consultancy/Contractor on similar projects
- Must have experience working within the Civil division with Anchoring, Shoring and Piling
- Experience using Wallap design software is highly regarded
What you'll get in return
- Strong team-based culture and opportunity to manage your own division
- Career development, expected promotion within 1-2 years
- Great work environment that values you with regular social events and direct involvement with Senior management that value your input
- Opportunity to learn new scopes in Demolition/Earthworks with a dynamic team
- Attractive salary up to between $110K to $150K+ super, experience dependent
Applicants with less than 3 years local (Australian) exeprience will NOT be contacted due to the nature of the role.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Rory Hukins | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.