AU$85000 - AU$100000 per annum + super
Join a new home building in early phases of growth | Career growth opportunities | Establish systems & procedures
- Convenient Central Coast location
- Newly established growing business
- Set up systems & processes from scratch
About the company
My client is looking for a sales & production estimator based in their head office on the Central Coast. This builder is up and coming, the Director having worked for a well-known building company for the last 15+ years. They have 5 homes in production and are currently working on standard designs. They hope to open a few display homes in the next 12 months and grow quickly. They will be focussing on project style homes, predominantly single & double story dwellings, and will offer contract housing as well.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a hardworking sales & production estimator looking to advance their career and have ownership over the company's estimating systems and procedures. You will be the first full-time employee, and the team will be buit around you and the Director.
- Producing quote, tender and contract documents for building projects
- Setting up new estimating software from scratch including building of recipes, entering cost information etc.
- Creating processes and implementing best practice policies
- BOQ's & take off's
- Producing accurate documentation within budgeted timelines
- Resolving ordering oversights and making amendments as required
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of company products and services as well as industry best practice and undertaking cost analyses
- Excellent customer service & relationship building skills. You will be working with supervisors, suppliers, trades people, agents and contractors
Skills and experience required:
- Must have at least 5 years sales /production estimating experience within residential homes
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Evidence of proactive qualities and ability to work autonomously
- Construction knowledge and a trade background will be advantageous
- Competency with Microsoft Office and experience working with an estimating system (Databuild/Buildsoft preferred)
- Growing brand with an involved director
- Salary is negotiable depending on experience
- Opportunity to build the estimating function of a new home building business & advance your career
My client is ready to hire ASAP, so, if you are an experienced estimator looking to advance your career, apply now.
To apply, click 'apply now'. For a confidential discussion, please call or email Kate Romey on 02 8116 2200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Kate Romey | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.