AU$65000 - AU$85000 per annum + super
Opportunity to join an award winning builder | Work in a large & supportive team | Career progression opportunities
- Negotiable salary based on experience
- Work across Sales & Production Estimating
- Join a large team with career progression opportunities
About the company
This volume builder is looking for an experienced sales & production estimator based in their head office in Norwest. Our client prides themselves on delivering an affordable, quality product and is very customer focussed.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a hardworking sales estimator looking to take the next step in their career and join a supportive team.
- Completing all sales & production estimating requirements
- Producing accurate documentation within budgeted timelines
- Resolving ordering oversights and making amendments as required
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of company products and services
- Excellent customer service & relationship building skills. You will be working with supervisors, suppliers, trades people, agents and contractors
Skills and experience required:
- Must have sales & production estimating experience within residential homes
- Excellent communication skills, written & verbal
- Evidence of proactive qualities and ability to work autonomously
- Construction knowledge and a trade background will be advantageous
- Competency with Microsoft Office and experience working with an estimating system
- Growing brand - company look for high achievers to promote quickly
- Salary will be $65 - $85k plus super (dependant on experience)
- Mentoring and an experienced leader to guide you
If you are an experienced estimator looking to advance your career with a Sydney based builder, apply now.
To apply, click 'apply now'. For a confidential discussion, please call or email Kate Romey on 02 8116 2200 or email@example.com.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Kate Romey | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.