AU$60 - AU$70 per hour + Super + Car + Meals + Accomodation
Mon-Fri DIDO contract to the Wheatbelt for Main Roads WA. Tier 1 construction company. Car, Meals & Accom provided. Immediate start.
- Tier 1 Construction Company
- Contract role until June 30th with possible extension
- Main roads maintenance contract
This leading, tier one construction company has a proven history of success spanning over six decades. With building, infrastructure & property divisions their capabilities span across a range of industries. As a business they pride themselves on their excellent client relationships and as a result have delivered some of Australia's most iconic projects.
They are seeking a Project Engineer with Main Roads experience for an immediate start, DIDO to the Wheatbelt working on a range of services including road widening, new overtaking lanes, and maintenance.
- Degree Qualified Civil Engineer
- Previous Main Roads experience
- Proven experience working at a Project Engineer level in the civil construction market
- You need to be based in WA and available to interview and start immediately
- Mon-Fri DIDO role - Be home every weekend!
- Company car, accommodation and meals all provided
- Opportunity to work with a Tier One company and the opportunity to extend for the right person
- Support of a fully competent team
- Get paid for every hour you work!
To apply for the position, click "APPLY" or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please call Tom @ Marble on 08 6144 2200. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Tom Urry | firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.