AU$100 - AU$130 per annum + super
Join this flexible, family feel organisation. Loyal, repeat client base and a busy pipeline of work. Autonomous role in this highly capable team
- Commercial Projects up to $10m
- Flexible, family feel organisation
- Strong base of repeat clientele
This experienced commercial builder is a reputable and renowned contractor with an excellent track record here in WA. They have enjoyed steady but significant growth over the past 10+ years and have proven experience on a range of commercial projects up to $10m.
With a strong base of repeat clients in the retail, hospitality, health and industrial space they are currently looking for an experienced Estimator to join their highly capable team.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications; Construction Management & Economics/Quantity Surveying/Diploma in Construction
- Previous Estimating experience on commercial projects up to $10m
- Ability to work autonomously
- Local experience and developed relationships with consultants, clients, sub-contractors and suppliers is essential
- Ability to estimate from first principles and come up with different procurement & delivery methods that are going to offer unique cost saving options to the client
- Excellent time management, organisation and negotiation skills
- Longstanding team and a supportive and hands on Director
- Busy pipeline of work and a loyal base of repeat clientele
- Niche and interesting project portfolio
- Onsite parking
To apply for the position, click "APPLY" or for a confidential discussion regarding the role please call Amelia @ Marble on 08 6144 2200. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Amelia Beaumont | firstname.lastname@example.org | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.