A property developer builder with a beautifully impressive home product, and forward thinking processes and systems that are at the forefront of the project home market in Sydney. A refreshing change and ideal opportunity for someone experienced to be a real part of this company making its mark.
Doing well in the current residential climate, with new designs and affordable products coming into the market by the end of this year.
With a fantastic, down to earth, very hard working Sales Manager, you will work in a very supportive team. You will make friends and feel appreciated by a thriving business.
Working from 6 brand new display homes in Marsden Park, you will be selling spec homes and H&L packages.
The new role will involve:
- Meeting customers coming through the display
- Answering questions around the building process
- Going over design options to meet customers needs
- Read plans, look at council requirements
- Understanding and promotion of home inclusions
- Expectations to sell 1 home per week
What you need
You will ideally have the following criteria:
- Previous experience selling new homes
- Ability to read plans
- Real Estate qualification
- Evidence of proactive qualities and ability to work autonomously
- Outgoing, friendly personality
- Very professional presentation
- Longevity in previous roles
- Selling a product unique in the market
- Work under a very experienced, respected management team
- Really great team, company culture is the top feature
- Down to earth team