Infrastructure & Mining
Heavy diesel fitter wanted for a 2 month contract FIFO from Townsville. 8:6 roster, FIFO in company time. Potential opportunity for long term work.
- Work for a principal miner on an 8:6 roster
- FIFO in company time there and back
- Prove your worth and have the potential opportunity to earn a long term role
A reputable mid-tier mining principal in N.QLD. Operating and underground mine with surface works carried out by ancilary equiment.
You will solely be working in the workshop performing maintenance and repair on surface ancilary and underground mining equipment -
- CAT underground boggers and trucks along with ancilary loader and excavators
- Volvo and Komatsu loaders
You will enjoy working an 8:6 roster, flights from Townsville will be provided and will be in company time. This is a short-term contract for approximately 8 weeks, however there is an opportunity to prove yourself and extend the contract.
What's in it for you?
- FIFO from Townsville - travel in company time
- Great standard of food and accommodation - wet mess
- Excellent site culture
- Trade qualified - heavy diesel fitter
- Experience on open cut and/ or underground hard rock mining equipment
- Able to pass a site medical
- Living in N.QLD to FIFO from Townsville
Applications being taken now with successful applicants to start ASAP! For more information please give Josh Little-Jones a ring - 02 8116 2200 | 0420 462 066
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Josh Little-Jones | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.