A rare opportunity for an experienced Residential Draftsperson who is looking to take the next big step in their career. ASAP start!
- Reputable & Stylish New Home Builder with over 25yrs in the industry
- Beautiful Coastal Location-Monday-Friday
- Competitive + attractive remuneration package on offer for the right candidate
Work with a leading and award winning new home builder within the Gold Coast with over 25yrs in the industry. This company work design and build homes for owner occupiers as well as investors. They are looking to appoint an experienced and passionate ArchiCAD Drafter to join their dedicated team.
What will you be doing?
- Using ArchiCAD to prepare high quality & accurate drawings from preliminary concept to full working drawings
- Execution of documentation utilising your understanding of all relevant building codes & regulations
- Ability to interpret detailed covenant requirements
- Prompt resolution of internal and external drafting issues
What do you need?
- Minimum 3+ years drafting experience in the residential market
- Highly proficient in ArchiCAD is essential
- Basic knowledge of council requirements
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong communication skills both verbal + written
- You will be hands on and enjoy being part of a high performing team
What is on offer?
- Opportunity to be creative within the design process!
- Permanent Monday-Friday roster based in head office
- Stable and supportive team with a great culture
- Salary based on experience
In the past 4 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Ruby Willoughby | firstname.lastname@example.org | 07 3183 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.