Infrastructure & Mining
AU$60 - AU$65 per hour + plus Super | Paid Weekly
Work directly for the Principal owner of the mine knowing that your job security is taken care of and enjoy a family friendly roster.
- 7:7 Roster Thur - Thur | FIFO from Perth | Site based 750km North of Perth
- $65 per hour + Super | Weekly Pay
- Long Term Permanent Employment | New Workshop
An international mining company who owns one of the top gold producing mines in Western Australia has multiple opportunities available for HD Fitters on their project. As a company who boasts about a very good staff retention rate, they hold a reputation for looking after the people in their business and continuously looking for ways to further develop and up skill their staff whilst offering a safe work environment and a family first mindset.
Benefits of joining them:
- Family Friendly 7:7 Roster
- Job security & a company who can offer you opportunities within different divisions of the business
- A company who will invest in upskilling you
- Fully equipped workshops
- Permanent Rooms, Telstra & WIFI on site | En-suite bathrooms | Foxtel | Rooms Serviced Daily
- Airstrip on site - no extra travel required.
Essential Requirements for the role:
- Trade Qualified - Australian Recognised
- You need a Police Clearance Certificate dated within the last 12 months
- Must be able to pass a full pre-employment medical
- Must hold a Valid Driver's License
The below credentials are desired:
- 3+ Years post trade experience
- Previous underground mining experience
- Experience working on Sandvik underground manchiery
Unfortunately, they can't offer any sponsorship's so only applicants with full right to work in Australia will be considered.
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.