Design & Architecture
up to $75k + super
Great opportunity to work for a well recognised mid-size firm in a mixture of commercial projects!
- Opportunity to work on a mixture of commercial and industrial projects
- CBD location
- Great culture and work environment - Temp to Perm Opportunity
A small tight knit practice based in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne are looking for an experienced Revit/AutoCAD Documentor to take on a number of commercial projects through to tender.
They work on a mixture of industrial, residential and commercial projects, however this role would be based in the commercial sector of the business.
The practice has a strong sense of family culture, with regular lunches, barbeques, sport activities and monthly events.
- Min. 5+ years of local experience post graduation
- Min. 4 years experience using Revit or AutoCAD; must be proficient
- Previous experience in commercial projects i.e. hotels, education, health, aged care and petrol stations
- Skilled in townplanning, design documentation and/or construction documentation
- Portfolio of own documentation sets to show detailed sets
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.