Design & Architecture
up to $110k + super depending on exp
A Reputable multinational firm are looking for a Senior Architect, with expert Revit knowledge to lead their major projects in Melbourne.
- Unique role managing multiple clients and varied projects
- Ideal role for an experienced Revit Architect with leadership experience
- Opportunities for progression and overseas travel
A multinational firm on the outskirts of the Melbourne CBD are looking for an experienced Architect to join their tight-knit team.
They work on a variety of projects, supporting multiple clients through the delivery stages of their work, from BIM management to documentation and visualisation. Projects can range from $10m-$100m in value and can vary in industry.
Due to company growth they are looking for a Senior Architect/Project Leader to join their team and help lead/manage their major projects.
- Must have 10+ years of experience in the industry post graduation
- Must be experienced in Revit (min. 4 years)
- Must have varied project exposure, preferably up to the value of $100m
- Ability to lead team from the front; prior experience leading teams a must
- Maintaining strong client relationships and coordinating with consultants efficiently
- Communicating effectively and efficiently both verbal and written
- Portfolio showcasing previous projects worked on
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Aimee Inglis | firstname.lastname@example.org | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.