Salary up to $185k package
Manage the structures on a large piece of infrastructure in Geelong, with the opportunity to further develop yourself. Long term and full time
- Major Road and Bridge project located in Geelong
- Long term opportunity
- Compensation for overtime
The company are a market leading tier 2 contractor, known for their complex delivery of major infrastructure projects. They are nationwide and have a stacked pipeline of work over the next few years, which means it's a really exciting time to jump on board. They are extremely proud of the team environment they've built over their journey.
They're looking for an experienced Project Engineer or Senior Project Engineer to take over the structure's aspect of the Drysdale Bypass project based in the Geelong region. The project consists of a 6km stretch of road, with 1 bridge and 1 overpass.
Once this project is completed in 8 months' time they will transition you onto another project.
- Must have at least 5 years' experience as a Project Engineer/Senior Project Engineer
- Experience in structures and bridges is required
- The project is valued between $117m
- Based in the Geelong region
- Work alongside, and with the support of 2 other Senior Project Engineers, 1 Project Manager and 3 Junior Engineer's
- If you are not located in Geelong you will be assisted with living allowances
- Casual and social team environment
- Large pipeline of work
- Maintaining the project program
- Monitoring project progress, ensuring the works carried out to the required standard (QA/QC)
- Liaison between client, engineering consultants, and site to ensure necessary communication on progress and to be the go between on any technical queries/ RFI's and construct-ability issues.
- Work closely with site supervisor on the coordination of plant, labour and materials
- Managing and maintaining costs, KPI's and claims
My client is looking to interview and appoint ASAP, so make contact today for a highly confidential discussion or hit "apply for this job" and I will be in touch shortly thereafter.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 11,000 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Nick Wood | email@example.com | 03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.