AU$60000 - AU$70000 per annum + commissions + incentives + bonus
Join a team of young, high energy & high performing recruiters - an environment you can genuinely say you enjoy working in.
- A dynamic, fun and supportive team environment
- Hands on training from Management Team & Directors
- Incredible reputation within the construction industry
The Marble Family - Who We Are
We've always believed that the beating heart and the soul of our business is the people within, and that the number 1 uncompromising box that all applicants must tick, is culture fit. We are a business built on support, camaraderie, dedication, passion, having fun and always finding the time to celebrate. All we ask from anyone that comes on board is they have a good attitude and that they are willing to invest in themselves and the people around them.
Here is what people at Marble have to say about the company..
"There is never a dull moment with working with Marble and even when you are having an off day, the team is here to get you back up and make sure you're having a good time. Always a pleasure coming to work and I haven't had a single doubt in regards to a great support system since walking through these doors. HIGH FIVE MARBLE!" - Chantelle
The Marble Life
- Generous base salary & commission structure paid monthly
- Flexible work arrangements allowing you to finish at 3pm to seize the day
- Team office drinks every Friday
- Activities and all expense paid nights out to celebrate the month
- A hands-on training approach from our industry leading consultants, we always promote strong career growth within our business.
- Want to learn to horse ride? Marble give you $500 annual budget to pursue your biggest passions outside of work
- Regular incentives to keep motivation levels high
- Fun, driven and ambitious team environment
You will have
- A hunger for development and drive to succeed in your career
- Have sales or phone based experience in a fast-paced environment, working to set targets
- You are a sociable individual both inside and outside of work and enjoy being a part of a team
- The ability to engage and hold conversations with key stakeholders both over the phone and in person
- Good tenure at companies, where good relationships are still held
If you like what you see and want to find out more, please give me today on 0428685526 or email me at email@example.com for a confidential chat and to find out more information.
Like the sound of this but you don't have the right skill-set? Share it with your friends who do!
02 8116 2200
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.