AU$80000 - AU$130000 per annum + super + car
Joining experienced estimating teams, you will work collaboratively to successfully tender medium to large sized projects in NSW.
- Work for a reputable plumbing company
- Flexible working hours & good company culture
- Supportive leadership team ensuring career growth
I am currently aligned with a number of top and middle tier plumbing contractors who specialise within the commercial construction and fit out markets. They have become well-known names in the industry with strong relationships with some of Australia's largest building companies. With experienced management teams this is your opportunity to take your career to the next level!
Joining experienced estimating teams, you will work collaboratively to successfully tender medium to large sized projects in NSW. The position will allow you to lean on existing clientele as well as using your relationship building abilities to successfully bring more business to the team. Strong interpersonal and communication skills are a must as you will be dealing with head contractors, subcontractors and suppliers. A challenging but highly rewarding role awaits for the right applicant.
- Have an career in an estimating capacity
- Preferably have experience in the commercial and/or industrial sectors
- Have successfully tendered medium to large sized construction projects
- Have an eye for detail, patience in your practise but maintain your desire to win
- Show your industry knowledge and be able to draw on your contacts
Not often do positions become available with some of the largest plumbing companies in Australia. You will be rewarded with a long term career opportunity, pathways to move through the business and a supportive leadership team. A healthy remuneration package is on offer with a strong base, laptop + phone, superannuation plus more.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Liv William | firstname.lastname@example.org | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.