AU$80000 - AU$100000 per annum + super
Contract Admin opportunity - high end fit out contractor looking for their next addition. Team culture is absolutely top priority for this business.
- Close knit team of fit out professionals! High staff retention rates
- WA owned business with a high profile of repeat clients
- Stability offered, great pipeline of work for 2020!
One of Perth's most respected fitout contractors are currently seeking a skilled & driven Contracts Administrator to join their team. With an impressive portfolio of repeat clients they have positioned themselves as a leader in the Western Australian market.
Due to continued growth within the team they are looking to take on a new Contracts Administrator!
In this role you will be involved in a variety of interesting & diverse projects ranging from commercial offices, education, health, hospitality fitouts and more.
Projects range in value, they have delivered fitout projects up to $20m. The successful applicant will have atleast 2-3 years experience in fitout and/or refurbishment projects.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Local experience in the Perth fit out market as a Contract Administrator or Project Coordinator
- Experience assisting multiple projects at anyone time
- Long tenure with previous employers
- Team player with a can do attitude, exceptional communication and time management skills
- CHEOPS experience is also desireable
- Family feel environment, team culture is absolutely top priority in this business!
- Open door policy to Senior Management, offering a great level of support & autonomy
- A team that is openly driven to develop and progress their internal team
- First class office facilities - free acess to the buildings gym for those that love to get a workout in throughout their day!
- Work in the heart of the CBD.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who has minimum of 2-3 years experience who is looking to with a business all about their people. This company genuinely care about their staff and have brilliant retention rates for their employee's.
This opportunity is interviewing immediately. Please contact me for more information if you fit the above criteria for a confidential discussion.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jemima Johnson | email@example.com | 08 6144 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.