Infrastructure & Mining
Production Engineer wanted! If you're a hard nosed engineer, striving for success and a challenge, read on!
- Exciting mine with a top mining team
- Strong LOM and opportunity to grow within the organisation
- Join a team who strives for success
A principal miner is looking for a hard nosed engineer to join their team immediately in a production engineer role.
The Mine Site
This underground hardrock mine offers residential, DIDO and FIFO options for the right candidate.
- Residential - 5:2 Roster
- DIDO - 8:6 Roster
- FIFO - 8:6 Roster
Reporting to the Senior Engineer and Mine Manager, your role as a production engineer will include but not be limited to;-
- Development of ring guidelines & procedures to ensure optimum production
- With the use of mining software prepare plans that include tunnels and shafts for UG operations
- To optimise future blasts, review stope blasts and record production statistics
- Liaise with engineering & geology teams on the design, selection and provision of machines, facilities and systems for mining, as well as infrastructure such as drives, water and power supplies
- Weekly underground site visits to ensure that stope are being drilled and charged according to plan
Your Experience & Value
- Tertiary qualifications in Mine Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years recent underground hardrock mining experience
- Experienced with underground mining software - Deswik experience preferable
What's on Offer
- Permanent role with a major mining company
- Career development & progressions
- Long term job security
- Attractive package
Applications are being reviewed and processed to interview immediately. Apply now for more information on the role. Call Eirini at Marble or 0281162200 for a confidential discussion.
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Eirini Voudoukis | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.