Infrastructure & Mining
A global mining principal is searching for a superstar Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their team immediately in NSW!
- FIFO Sydney or Melbourne
- Work with a great team at a challenging mine
- High earning potential
Work in a team of UG mining professionals with great crew culture!
A growing Mining Principal is looking for a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to work at a challenging mine site and hit the ground running.
The mine site:
This challenging underground hard rock mine in New South Wales is offering FIFO on an 12:9 or 8:6 roster, with all travel on company time.
- Lead the Geotechnical Engineering department in short and long term geotechnical planning
- Provide geotechnical support to mine development and production teams
- Management of seismicity and providing overall strategic direction
- Design of instrumentation systems and monitoring rockmass response to cave extraction.
Your experience and value:
- Tertiary qualifications with preferably 5+ years experience
- Exposure to stoping and/or caving would be desirable
- Strong commitment to safety, quality and best practice concepts
- Experience with industry standard geotechnical numerical modelling software and seismic analysis software
Whats on offer:
- FIFO opportunity or residential
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent role with a major mining company
- High level of job security
- Work on a challenging mine site
Apply now, applications are being reviewed immediately for interview. If you are after more information, please call Eirini on 0281162200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Eirini Voudoukis | email@example.com | 02 8116 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.