140k - 170k package
Opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to be the go to employee for this Builders flagship project in Melbourne.
- Leading market salary on offer
- Tier 3 Builder with great reputation amongst sub-contractors
- Company who take pride in only employing the best in the business
As industry experts in luxury commercial new builds this well known Construction Company has a proven history of delivering complex, one of kind projects up to $40M in value.
With an absolute passion for what they do they are driven to never compromise on quality and constantly challenge themselves to exceed the expectations of their clients. With a genuine focus on their people they deliver on their promises and as a result have a very loyal following on long standing employees.
- Manage & organise sub-contractors and ensure all works being carried out are to the highest quality & safety standards
- Provide the Project Manager with regular updates in regards to programming and progress on site
- Attend site meetings & liaise with the Project Manager & Contract Administrator in regards to programming & cost control
- In combination with the Project Manager you will be required to deal directly with the client/client side PM, architect and other consultants
- Oversee on site safety requirements
- Trade qualified carpenter
- MUST have new build project experience (apartments and schools looked upon favourably)
- Exposure to commercial sites of at least $15M in Value
- Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Tenure and commitment to previous employees
- Strong industry references
- Lucrative remuneration package
- A company who recognises the importance of fostering a family friendly culture
- Long standing and passionate colleagues
- Supportive and experienced executive management team
- A company that invests highly in the ongoing training & development of their core staff
To apply for the position, click "APPLY" or for a confidential discussion regarding this role or similar roles please call Jake @ Marble on 0428 337 488 or 03 8256 2244. Alternatively you can email your resume to email@example.com
In the past 2 years we have been extremely humbled to have placed 9700 people into meaningful employment. This equates to 21 lives enhanced every day
Jake Crockford | firstname.lastname@example.org |03 8256 2200
By submitting your CV you agree to have read: marble.com.au/privacy
To apply for the role click “APPLY”. Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.